The new Weathergroove 75mm Smooth and Natural is Weathertex’s slimmest profile yet with crisp lines and durability to last in all conditions. At the cutting edge of modern building materials, 75mm Weathergroove’s slim profile pushes what’s possible in architectural panels to new heights!
- Sizes: Currently available in 3660mm x 1196mm
- Grooves spaced 75mm apart
- Finishes: Available in Natural or Smooth finish
Some other quick facts about Weathertex 75mm Weathergroove
- Various styles – With the Natural face, you can leave to silver off in direct sunlight, stain or a combination of both to produce totally unique colours.
- Global GreenTag Platinum certification if left unsealed.
- Made from real Australian Hardwoods
- Off stud joining option allows for minimal waste and less timber stud layout.
- Available in a Natural woodgrain appearance
- Largest panel size in Australia – 3.66m height.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout.
- No silicone or adhesives needed for joining.
Rangeof joining systems for various design options.
- Deep vertical lines for a bold expression
Universaledge which makes it possible to flip and reuse offcuts.
- Durable with a
- Weathertex can be used internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
Weathertex & Paslode are giving away a Paslode Trimmaster Straight Bradder worth $849 at the Builders BBQ Breaky at NHS Cardiff on 15 March 2019!
By simply attending this Builders BBQ Breaky, you could WIN!
Be sure to check out the NEW 75mm Weathertex Weathergroove, chat to the Weathertex rep about any questions you may have on the range of Weathertex products, get some samples, and you can enter the draw to WIN a Paslode FrameMaster Straight Bradder tool worth $849!
It’s …EASY AS!
Mark your calendar!