T-Rex Power X-Treme is a high quality, neutral, elastic, adhesive sealant has been developed for extreme tack for immediate bonding of extremely heavy materials without additional support. It is based on the unique SMX Polymer technology developed by Soudal with an extremely high initial tack of 400 kg/m².
- Extreme high initial tack of min. 400 kg/m²
- Fast curing
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
- high shear strength after full cure
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- No odour
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Bonding in building and metal industry.
- Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, etc.
Suitable for bonding:
- Bricks, stone
- Concrete, Plasterboard, cement sheeting
- Insulation materials
- Metals – steel, galvanized steel/iron, composite panels
- Most rubber (pre-test)
- Most plastics – PVC, Perspex (acrylic), polycarbonate (not PE & PP)