The SDWS is the 2nd Generation, redesigned with a patented SawTooth™ point. It delivers faster starts, less torque, and eliminates the need for pre-drilling. All this reduces tool wear and extends your battery life!
No pre-drilling means more screws installed and less labour for you compared to conventional installation. The SDWS is the advanced alternative to bolting timber, or batten and coach screws, being 30% faster and 10% stronger than an equivalent batten screw.
Features & Benefits
- The SDWS is an Engineered Structural Timber Fastener with load tested data (click here to view load data)
- 6-lobe T-40 drive eliminates cam outs, for easier installations and longer bit life — bit/s included
- Head stamped for easy identification of length and diameter, for building certification
- Large washer head provides superior clamping, while nibs offer greater control for the installer when seating the head
- Bold threads design provides superior holding power, even into the end grain of timber
- Patented SawTooth™ Point for faster starts, less torque and no pre-drilling
Designed to be versatile, the SDWS is recognised as a solution for engineered wood connections and is backed by testing and load data.
Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor Structures
- Deck Frames and Ledgers
- Structural Timber Framing — It replaces strapping, which means, no interference with wall cladding
Available now in box quantities or sold individually.