For every box of SP-150, SP-180 or SP-220 Wallboard sanding discs you purchase at NHS from 1 May 2018 to 30 June 2018, you can get 1 entry into the draw to WIN!*
By submitting this entry form, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the competition.
Wallboard Sander Promotion 2018
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Northumberland Handyman Supplies Pty Ltd trading as NHS (ABN 26 002 194 523 of 30 Wyong Road Lambton NSW 2299. NHS stores at Lambton, Cardiff and Beresfield are participating in this promotion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or over unless they are training as an apprentice in which case they must be aged 16 years of age or over. (Eligible Entrants)
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 00:01 01/05/2018 and finishes on 23:59 30/06/2018 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase from NHS in a single transaction a whole box (25 discs) of SP-150, SP-180 or SP-220 Wallboard sanding discs; AND
- For each box purchased EITHER complete a paper entry form and place it in the entry box at a NHS store OR complete an online entry form at https://nhs.trade
- There is no limit to the number of entries per Eligible Entrant but there is a limit of one entry per full box purchased.
- In the case of an Eligible Entrant that is a business that wins a prize, the owner/Directors of that business will nominate in writing if the prize is to be assigned to the business itself or to another person (who consents to such assignment).
Prizes and winning
- The winner of the promotion will receive a Wallboard Wallpro Extenda Sander PS-600 valued at $249.70 and a Wallboard Wallpro Supa Mixer PM-600 valued at $106.70
- The winner will be determined by the first valid entry drawn from a barrel. The draw will take place at 11:00 on 6/07/2018 at NHS, 30 Wyong Rd, Lambton.
- Total prize pool value of $356.40 incl GST.
- The winner does not need to be present for the draw.
- Winner will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their name published at https://nhs.trade by 9/7/18.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 8/10/18 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published at http://nhs.trade by 9/10/18.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with entering the promotion and if they are the winner owning and operating the prize is the responsibility of the entrant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/18/23970