Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing Systems provide designers with a versatile and durable framing system, manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel Stud Ceiling Systems
- Window and Door Jambs
- Non-Fire Rated and Fire Rated Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems (by design)
- External Wall systems (by design)
- Light Weight Floor Joists
- Seismic Wall System (by design)
- Available in custom lengths
- Majority of Stud and Track is hemmed for safety and increased strength, preventing unwanted rotation
- Flexible Track available for curved walls
- Manufactured from BlueScope Steel with a minimum coating of Z275
- Profile widths range from 51 to 150mm, and gauges from 0.50 to 1.15BMT.
- Includes unique QUIET STUD® profile for better acoustic performance
- Bell-mouthed service holes to mitigate damage to services
Why Use Rondo Steel Stud & Track?
Designed to be not only stronger, but safer, their range of Hemmed Stud and Track sections help reduce handling injuries on site. The hemmed return lip increases rigidity, preventing unwanted rotation as well as eliminating sharp edges.
Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing Systems comply with all relevant Building Codes for fire-rated, acoustic, seismic and load-bearing requirements.
The availability of various sizes, complementary components such as nogging tracks, curved tracks and special cleats ensures Rondo Stud and Track Wall Systems are available to suit almost all situations, such as internal drywall partitions up to 10 metres in height, depending on the application.
Chat to our friendly team about all your Rondo Steel Stud & Track questions. Contact us today