Unfortunately due to COVID-19, Tilling Timber are currently experiencing a large shortage of all Red Alert LVL11.
But don’t worry! We have been working together with Tilling Timber and we will now be offering the H2 SmartLVL15 in place of this until further notice.
The first thing you need to do is to check availability of Red Alert or an alternative before you do your set out.
What are the main points of difference between the Red Alert LVL11 and SmartLVL15?
- Slight difference in the span of the products.
- Ways to check these spans include:-
- Checking the Table below more more info
- Phone Tillings Technical Support on 1300 668 690
- Using Tillings SmartFrame App.
- Utilising NHS in-store Span Check Service
- LVL15 is 90mm, not 100mm in depth – Which means a re-design due to height differential
- Joist material is 42mm (Red Alert 45mm)
- Bearer material is 58mm (Red Alert 75mm)
It will be blue instead of red*CORRECTION 03.06.20 – there is no colour to the LVL15
- Available for special orders in 300mm increments
- Will still support a traditional 1.8 x 1.8m set out
Just like with Red Alert, NHS will stock 4.8m, 6.0 and 7.2m in the SmartLVL15.
What if I need a 100mm deep product?
For those jobs where 100mm is critical, we do have access to a 100mm Trujoist alternative. Please note this would also be a redesign and you will need to check the span.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Feel free to give us a call about your current or future projects this may affect.