Paslode Pneumatic Coil Nailers are designed for trade professionals looking for high volume and powerful nailing solutions.
The CNW57 15o Coil Nailer is a trade quality tool with enough power to drive nails up to 57mm in length into hard timber. It is the ideal tool for high volume and industrial applications.
Key Features & Benefits
- Pneumatic technology for reliability and all-weather performance
- Corrosion resistant aluminium housing for long life
- Adjustable depth of drive to provide flexibility for nail placement.
- Nail lockout bar eliminates blank tool firing to protect timber and tool
- Engineered skew nailing teeth placement helps grip timber
- By-pass nail follower for easy and fast re-loading
- Sequential and bump fire mode
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety
- Belt and rafter hook for convenience
- No Mar Tip prevents damage to timber
- Product Code: B21094
- Weight : 2.4kg
- Fastener Range: 25 – 57mm
- Magazine Capacity: 250 approx
- Operating Pressure: 480 – 760kpa (70 – 110psi)
- Air Consumption: 1.2 litres @ 690kpa
- Collation Angle: 15°
Order by special order from NHS