NHS All Purpose
NHS All-Purpose is a light weight, ready mixed premium compound, perfect for either trowel or box application. All purpose is designed to be used for everything from embedding tapes, second coat and finish coat all joints, beads, screws and angle. Even topping and texturing, making it a complete system by itself or used in conjunction with NHS base coat. Available in 15 litre buckets and also available in a convenient, easy to use refill cartons instead of having another bucket onsite.
Being a light weight premium, all purpose guarantees minimal shrinkage and better coverage. This combined with great feathering, and flow, helps to provide a virtual pock free, smooth as glass finish. Best of all it is easy to sand, with either 220 Grit or 240 Screen for a great finish, and works very well in automatic tools.
- Lightweight joint compound
- All purpose – use for taping, topping and texture
- Unmatched workability
- Easy sanding
- Low shrinkage
- Tinted to see where you’ve been
- Excellent for automatic tools
- Effortless cleanup
- Available in carton or bucket
NHS Base 60
NHS Base 60 is specially formulated plaster-based compound used for jointing plasterboard and internal fibre cement sheeting. It allows faster jointing with low shrinkage, strong adhesion and bonding qualities. Ideal for first and second coat. Excellent for use in automatic tools while also works perfectly with trowels.
- Trade base setting compound
- Suitable for first and second coats
- Smooth creamy consistency
- Strong adhesion and bonding properties
- Low shrinkage
- Approximate working time of 60 minutes
- Recommended for use with paper jointing tape only
- Shelf life of approximately 12 months from manufacture
We also have a bulk 3 buy deal and pallet offer deals! Chat to one of our friendly team members if you’d like some more information!