Join us at Noah’s on the Beach whilst we mingle and learn about the latest in the construction industry, direct from the experts!
- Date: Wednesday, 11 July 2018
- Location: NOAH’s on the Beach, Newcastle
- Time: 5pm canapes with speakers commencing at 5.30pm. Concludes at 7pm.
- CPD points earned: 1 CPD point
HIA Myth Busters
- Busting common myths about tax, contracts, employment and other industry related matters.
James Hardie: Does your building require a FRL or BAL solution? Fire Rated Wall Solutions for Class 1 & 2 Dwellings
- Medium density housing, whether they be duplex, villa or townhouse developments, are an increasing housing type in our local suburbs.
Key to the safety and amenity of these dwellings is the construction of wall systems that adequately address the structural, fire resistance, weatherproofing, thermal and acoustic performance requirements of the Building Code of Australia.
Many alternatives to the traditional masonry constructed wall system are now on the market. At this event JH will discuss how these alternatives can be used as boundary wall, intertenancy, separating walls and zero lot wall systems.
We will discuss some of the benefits and challenges in specifying and installing these systems, including engineering challenges, installation concerns and certification.
All people who pre-register before 6 July and attend the event will go in the draw to WIN a $100 NHS Gift Voucher and more!
WINNER will be drawn at the event.