Introducing the new generation of HardieDrive Screws, now available from 1 April 2019!
James Hardie recognised that when installing external cladding on various thickness of steel frame, that increased flexibility, increased stability, plus a maximum speed, was required.
Available in two sizes, packed with key functions to deliver speed, durability and ease of installation… EASY AS!
- AS3566.2 – Class 3 External Grade
- 25mm and 41mm lengths to cover a broader range of Fibre Cement products and applications.
- Compatible with ALL residential steel frames and James Hardie external cladding products
- Each size is offered in a loose or collated option to deliver flexibility and speed of installation. Loose square drive screws
improvesinstallation time by creating greater torque control. The collated option enables self drillingcapabilities and increased speed.
- The enhanced under-head design removes fibre cement debris providing a smooth surface finish.
- Capable of penetrating 0.5mm – 1.6mm BMT with greater holding strength.
- The loose screw is designed with a square drive head for increased torque control and speed.
Please note, the previous HardieDrive screws are currently still available until phased out.