Compact, versatile and mobile!
The compact and light weight design make it ideal for mobile use. Great application versatility; cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or cutting skirting boards and cornices to precise angles – quick and easy.
Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.8kg. It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use. A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides.
Now you can quickly and easily:
- Saw panels and laminate
- Cut plastic and steel cable ducts to size
- Cut grooves to a defined depth
- Trim aluminium and other non-ferrous metal profiles
- Trim skirting boards and cornices up to 120mm in height
- Cut strip material to fit
- Cut beams and boards up to 60 mm thick and square timber up to 88 mm thick