We all love straight frames, right? Bet you also love to save time and reduce risk?
Have you ever needed a straight wall greater than 2700mm in a client project?
Want to create frames that are going to stay straight, making direct fixing plasterboard and cladding a lot easier?
Well, we have a solution for you!
MT-LVL E12 Engineered Wall Framing from Myers Timbers
We have now introduced a H2 framing LVL as a stock item at all 3 stores.
- Perfect for high walls where frame straightness is essential.
- Engineered for predictable performance
- 6m lengths
- Reduce the risk and money of labour time spent fixing walls that have curved, before fixing cladding and plasterboard.
- It’s used in the same way you would use MGP12
- Can be gun nailed and notched out the same way you would work with H2 Pine Framing
Please note, this product cannot be used in truss applications.
Stocked in 90 x 45 and 90 x 35 in 6 metre lengths at all NHS stores and online.