Timber feature walls and ceilings, pre-finished and ready to install
iHoop is a pre-finished interior plywood feature panel for internal walls and ceilings. Manufactured from sustainable Queensland Hoop Pine, iHoop beautifully captures the natural warmth of this highly sought after species and is perfect for timber feature walls and ceilings.
iHoop is a high quality plywood panel, meaning it is strong, lightweight and easy to work with compared to MDF panelling.
iHoop is manufactured at lower temperatures with a white glue line, resulting in a lighter and brighter appearance compared with other panels on the market. Coupled with a high quality clear coating, iHoop is ready to install.
- 100% Australian made, complying to Australian standards
- 100% Hoop Pine construction
- Environmentally certified, sourced from sustainable plantations
- Pre-finished with a water based clear coating, ready to install
- Installation options available including concealed fixing (see shadowFIX and X-Tack for more information)
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ appearance grades available
|Grades:||‘A’ and ‘B’ appearance grades|
|Bond:||C-Bond (white glueline)|
|Standard:||AS/NZS 2270 – 2006|
|Thicknesses:||9 and 12.5mm|
|Dimensions:||2400 x 1200mm, 2700 x 1200mm|