The Hemlock Timber range from Cedar Sales is easy to work with, responds well to planing and moulding and can be either screwed or nailed. The smooth texture and straight, fine-lined grain makes Hemlock the perfect substrate for coatings, while the natural light blonde colour offers an attractive finish when left raw.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth surface – Hemlock has a smooth texture and straight, fine-lined grain. Naturally light blonde in colour, Hemlock’s uniform surface offers a consistent finish. The fine grain texture can also be sanded to a silky, reflective surface, creating a light and welcoming ambience.
- Easy to work with – Hemlock offers outstanding physical properties. It’s practical, grows harder with age and possesses great wear resistance. Hemlock is strong. Instances of warping and twisting are low. Hemlock responds well to planing and moulding and can be both screwed or nailed.
- Ideal for coating – Hemlock has a smooth texture and straight, fine-lined grain, making it the ideal substrate for coating and staining. Achieving the perfect finish is easy with Hemlock. The straight grain and even surface texture are complemented by non-resinous and non-tainting surface properties when dried.
- Sustainable qualities – Cedar Sales are leaders in sustainability. As such, our complete range of Hemlock has certified sustainable properties. Choose Cedar Sales Hemlock for improved Green Star rating with PEFC™ and GreenTagCertTM Certification for raw timber products.
- Affordable quality – Hemlock is more affordable than most premium timber species. Innovation, style and quality are hallmarks of the Cedar Sales brand. Our stunning range of Hemlock profiles offers all of these properties plus outstanding value for money.
- Internal / out-of weather applications
- Feature walls
- Retail fit-outs