What are your opening hours?
NHS is open 6:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 7:00am – 12:00 noon on Saturday.
We are closed the following days:
- NSW public holidays
- Easter Saturday
- Christmas Eve to the New Year’s Day public holiday (inclusive)
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, JCB, EFTPOS, direct deposit, BPay and cheques (ID required).
You can make a VISA, Mastercard or UnionPay payment to us here.
How much notice do you need for a delivery?
Within 1-2 working days usually but may be longer during busy periods or for orders with non-stocked products.
Where do you deliver?
NHS delivers to all areas of the Hunter Region plus Central Coast & Great Lakes. Click here for delivery details.
What days do you deliver?
We deliver Monday to Friday.
NHS Returns Policy
NHS is happy to exchange or refund the price paid for any product bought from us if the product is returned to a NHS store unused and in as-new condition with original packaging within 30 days of purchase. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Products which are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Returns, exchanges or cancellations of products which are outside our normal stock line will incur a re-stocking fee. The amount of the fee will depend upon the type of product and the re-stocking fee charged to us by our supplier.
- If we need to pick up your return or exchange you will be charged a collection charge.
- Commercial quantities and items marked down for clearance are not generally returnable.
- You must provide your original invoice as proof of purchase. If you are unable to provide the original invoice, we may be able to look it up for you by asking you some questions about the purchase.
- Other than where store credits are issued all refunds will be provided using the same method of payment as your purchase. If the purchase was made using a credit / debit card, the same card must be used for the refund. If the purchase was made by cheque, your cheque must have cleared prior to us issuing a refund. If the purchase was made on account, the refund will be credited to the same account.
Faulty products – If the product you purchase is faulty we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights and the manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable).contact us and we’ll get back to you.