As COVID-19 increasingly impacts on everyday life, we want to let you know the measures that NHS has put in place.
As most of you know, NHS is serious about safety and we are ensuring that we put in place measures to protect the health and safety of our NHS family, our staff, customers and partners, as well as doing our part of the community response to slow and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To stay up to date with all the changes to any NHS operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, this page will be kept up to date with the latest changes.
All three NHS stores are operating as normal.
Changes now in place:
- Deliveries are continuing as normal except we are not delivering to the inside of occupied residential properties until further notice. We are still delivering to the outside of those properties. Deliveries to job sites where nobody is living are unaffected.
- Our Friday morning BBQs have been suspended until further notice.
What we ask of you:
- Please assist our staff in social distancing by keeping at least 1.5m away from others both in-store and during deliveries, in accordance with Government social distancing recommendations.
- Where possible, please only touch what you plan to buy inside our stores.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t visit one of our stores. Give us a call or order online instead. If you are unwell and are receiving a delivery, please let us know in advance so we bring enough labour to unload and so you can keep a safe distance.
What we are doing:
- We have introduced additional hygiene and social distancing measures for all our team, in accordance with the advice of the Federal and State Government Health departments.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces such as trade counters several times a day and are providing hand sanitiser on the trade counters for both staff and customer use.
- We have introduced structures at our trade counters to improve social distancing between staff and customers.
- We are continuing to assess the different aspects of our operations as the situation and Government recommendations evolve.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our team in-store or on 4979 0000.
We hope you and your family are staying safe and well.
– From your NHS Family