VUETRADE Concealed Bolt Down Post Supports are typically bolted onto concrete. T Blade style bolt supports (also known as Centre Fix Post Supports) serve as an alternative to the traditional U-shaped bolt down post supports providing excellent support strength and provides a more architectural and concealed finish.
VUETRADE Concealed Bolt Down Post Supports are manufactured out of G300 Z275 steel in 3mm thickness. The concealing caps are manufactured in Stainless Steel 304.
Detailed product dimension are as follow:
- 3mm G300 Z275 steel
- 145mm Blade Height (including base plate)
- 80mm Blade Width
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Blade
- Stainless Steel 304 concealing caps
Fasteners (purchased separately)
- Base: 2 x M12 bolts * purchase separately
- Blade: 3 x M12 bolts * purchase separately
- Stirrup size: 90mm
- Bolt size: M12
Parallel/perpendicular to grain: 32.8 kN
- Fixing to the concrete and the base concrete must have sufficient pull out resistance to resist wind uplift.
- Timber post dimensions must have a minimum dimension of 90mm by 90mm section.
- Design capacities for the above table are specified for forces in the vertical direction (wind uplifts) only and are obtained under test conditions.
- Direction of bolts parallel/perpendicular to timber grain both returns similar design capacity.
- All VUETRADE products are compliant with the requirements of AS1720 and AS4600
Available at NHS in-store or online.