Setting the standard for a more durable and easier to install
This NEW premium, thicker and wider robust decking profile is currently available in NSW Southern Spotted Gum. The unique tonal range of the NSW Spotted Gum species is comparative to its QLD counterpart, but in lighter shades more comparable to Blackbutt, with a few darker shades to create a unique mix suitable for different styles.
As the series 600 name implies, the Boral NSW spotted gum decking is covered to span up to 600mm saving in both cost of material and time in installation.
- Decking boards must be supported on at least three evenly spaced floor joists. Maximum joist spacing is 600mm (see fig.1)
- The decking boards must be fixed to the joist with a minimum of two connections in accordance to AS1684 Part 2 or 3 Table 5.5 Decking-Board fixing requirements
- Grade: Standard & Better
- Profile: 90 x 22mm, 134 x 22mm
- Board lengths: Random lengths 1500 – 5700mm
- Treatment: H3
- Durability: Class 1 above ground
- BAL rating: 29
For more information, chat to one of our friendly team members.