Hardwood timber cladding provides an envelope that protects a building. Hardwood timber cladding is an increasingly popular choice for finishing the outside of commercial and domestic buildings. It offers design freedom, ease of handling, a range of products and the natural beauty of Australian timber species. Available in blackbutt or spotted gum also available in other profiles like Shadow, Shiplap and V-Joint.
- NEW profile design
- Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions
- Can be used in bush-fire prone areas up to BAL 29 (dependant on species natural fire resistance, such as Blackbutt)
- Design flexibility for interior/exterior use
- Flexible and resilient to the stresses of foundation and natural seismic movements
- Can be used on a wide variety of foundation conditions because of its flexibility
- Light weight requiring smaller footings
- Provides a long-lasting and durable external surface
- Offers diverse design scope for lightweight structures
- Some hardwood cladding species, such as Blackbutt, are naturally termite resistant
- Designed for fixing to both timber and steel framework
- Building a sustainable future – Boral Timber has full Chain of Custody certification which meets the Australian Forestry Standard (AFS) AS 4707-2006.
For more information, see www.boral.com.au
Available from NHS now!
Source: Boral Timber